Well, almost here. We’re getting anxious. It’s been a fairly short and mild winter. The 2018 spring equinox in the northern hemisphere technically begins at 5:29 AM on Monday, March 20 (PST) and we can hardly wait. That’s why we’re gearing up with a special for all of April and May 2018. Simply mention this post and ask for our spring special on lawn renovations.
Tired of looking at your bleak, winter havoc-wreaked yard and want to do something special to improve your property value as well as your enjoyment of life? Try a cost-effective lawn renovation from Green Thumb Landscaping.
Lawn renovations are an inexpensive way to bring vitality back to your lawn after a long, cold, wet winter in the Pacific Northwest. Spring is an excellent time to refurbish your lawn in the Willamette Valley but don’t wait too long because your lawn needs to be well established before summer arrives. For a healthy lawn that means aerating, fertilizing, seeding, dethatching and dealing with insects that can damage your lawn. It’s also a perfect time to add a gazebo, water structure or pathway.
Some of the services available include:
- Aeration (Wiki)
- OverseedingOverseeding is the planting of grass seed directly into existing turf, without tearing up the turf, or the soil.
- Slicer SeedingIf your lawn has bare spots or is thinning in areas slicer seeding is an excellent way to rejuvenate your lawn.
- Thatching (Video)
- Full Lawn Removal and Replacement
There are 3 options to get a quick, free estimate from us:
- Call us at (503) 362-7327
- Email us at email@example.com
- Click here and choose either the Quick Bid Form or the Detailed Bid Form
Both forms allow you to attach an image of the relevant area
Or simply fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
Get your Green Thumb!